Há uns anos atras no meu tempo de escola um video flash que correu o mundo cibernautico.
O tema era baseado no jogo Zero Wings Podem ver o original abaixo
Trata-se de um jogo japonês que teve uma muito fraca tradução
Captain: For great justice.
- In A.D. 2101
- War was beginning.
- Captain: What happen ?
- Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb.
- Operator: We get signal.
- Captain: What !
- Operator: Main screen turn on.
- Captain: It’s you !!
- CATS: How are you gentlemen !!
- CATS: All your base are belong to us.
- CATS: You are on the way to destruction.
- Captain: What you say !!
- CATS: You have no chance to survive make your time.
- CATS: Ha ha ha ha ….
- Operator: Captain !! *
- Captain: Take off every ‘ZIG’!!
- Captain: You know what you doing.
- AD 2101?
- War has begun.
- Captain: What was that?
- Engineer: It seems that someone has planted some explosives.
- Communication operator: Captain! Receiving transmission!
- Captain: Eh?!
- Communication operator: Visual incoming on the main screen.
- Captain: Y…You!
- CATS: (You) Look busy, gentlemen.
- CATS: Assisted by the Federation Government forces, CATS has taken all of your bases.
- CATS: Your ship is about to meet its doom as well.
- Captain: This is absurd!
- CATS: We are thankful for your cooperation.
- CATS: Cherish these few remaining moments of your lives.
- CATS: Ha ha ha ha ha…
- Communication operator: Captain….
- Captain: (I) Order launching all ZIG units!
- Captain: We have no choice but to entrust this to them….
- Captain: The hope of our future…
- Captain: (We’re) Counting on you, ZIG!
Captain: Move ‘ZIG’. Font: Wikipedia